Test, Titratable, Thermoplastic
- Snoring / Apnea
BluePro has 3 key features required for successful treatment
The personalized impression made in BluePro’s mentholated thermoplastic material ensures a retention of 26 Newtons, an ideal level to maintain treatment efficacy.
BluePro, available exclusively to health professionals, is an immediate, efficient and cost-effective solution for patients in the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
The extent of the titration will depend on the effect on the snoring and any side effects on the temporomandibular joint and teeth.
Titration recommendations: Ensure the appliance is comfortable for the patient, then start the titration by advancing it by one millimetre per week until snoring stops. Example: if snoring is reduced and there is no tooth pain, advance the BluePro SMART lock by 1 mm for 1 week then check for any new developments and make the required alterations.
Potential side effects
- Temporary dental sensitivity
- Jaw pain on waking
- Jaw muscle fatigue or spasm
- Temporary change in occlusion
- Dry mouth or hypersalivation at the start of treatment
The side effects experienced are usually temporary while the patient adapts to wearing the appliance.
- Clean the appliance with cold water using a soft toothbrush and toothpaste
- Immerse in any type of descaling solution and clean as for dentures
- Air dry before placing in the case
- Store below 40°
Proper care of the appliance will prolong its use, estimated at one year.
Food quality thermoplastic material (does not contain latex or bisphenol A)
- Pleasant texture and menthol odour
- Mouldable and remouldable as required
- Mouldable above 60°C and polymerised below 40°C
The mouthpieces are made of Rilsan
- Vegetable origin plastic material, chosen for its high degree of mechanical resistance and suitability for producing precision pieces
- Designed to be adaptable to all arcade dimensions
- Laser marked millimetric titration scale